• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Aircougar Performance - Powdercoating and Automotive repair/modification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ok... just still sore and there is a softball sized bruise on the inside part of my knee/ lower quad area...

I forgive you :)

Would you maybe be able to do a engine swap on a Volvo 850/V70?

What kind of price range we looking at?

Thanks
Matt

Would you maybe be able to do a engine swap on a Volvo 850/V70?

What kind of price range we looking at?

Thanks
Matt

Send me a PM... I think BrApple sent me a PM about this a few weeks ago... send me details and time frame, etc...

Thanks.

dammn where were you when I had my contour! lol awesome work though, keep it up!

I've been around for a while, but came over here from the NECO forum about 2 years ago. Been a NECO member for almost 6 years and been doing work for those guys for almost as long...

Need any work on your G? :)

BTW Greg, thanks for saving us with that alternator install. The car has been running great since and my brother isn't asking me every 5 seconds when it's getting fixed anymore. :laugh:

Also, that tranny swap I asked about, I won't need. The car I was buying that needed it sold before I could pick it up. Thanks though!

Made it to Aircougar Performance this past Sunday. Shop looks great! Greg reinforced a rear subframe for me and went above and beyond what was asked/expected of him. Greg (with some help from Roger) had it all done in no time and it all looked great! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Aircougar Performance to anyone. Great people, great work, and great prices. What more could you ask for? :laugh:

Thanks again Greg!

greg long time no speak my friend should have the contour out in a month or so ready for a new set of lca's and rear bushings glad to hearr the shops goin well...

This thread has been out long enough...

Anybody needs anything please contact me through PMs... Thanks very Much! :)

This Thread can be closed if mods feel the need....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back