• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Aerospace Brake kit complete and Mocked

awesome right... I got super lucky and only paid 1500, for these, he later stated that this prob would have cost over 4 grand bc it was a straight custom job. But now he has all the specs and knuckles he needs to make endless kits. So if you think you might like, weather you want just front just rear, slotted drilled blank or whatever, let me know and i am sure they would love to make some kits for us all. I am in the process of getting all the weights, just being lazy this weekend, and i will post all the specs. The pads are literally the easiest to change, they have one lock nut and bolt right through the top per cali. You can get the rotors in any size you like as well.

Need opinions please!!!!

Need opinions please!!!!

black..jpgsgda..jpgAlso, I seek your opinions. My car at the moment is flat black on Exel TZ-10's. I feel the shininess of all the new aluminum pieces on the caliper etc will look awesome against the black. But at the same time I have the option of anodizing. I will post a picture with the colors. Please leave feedback and I will post pics of install and weight comparison compared to stock etc, as this comes to fruition. Thank you for looking.

Personally I'd go with red. Can't beat it against a black background.

Question I have is what are you doing for a parking brake on the rear calipers? This is the one reason I still run the factor rear calipers, because all aftermarket ones I've seen that will work with our setup do not have a parking brake setup available.

Unfortunately u are 100% correct. It would have just cost to much money and time to mess with there existing calipers so I don't have my ebrake. Definitely a let down, but i will live with it. Not to many hills here in Florida, so I'll stick'er in gear and have these super nice brakes that i get to look uber cool chalking the tires, haha, But I seriously don't see this being a problem. If I'm being stupid please fill me in. Thank you for your reply CSVT #49. I have read many of ur blogs countless times and build threads of course and I value your opinion greatly. Also to be honest the only reason I know anything that I know is to this site and people like you sharing and documenting. Getting D2's prob tomorrow or the next, best believe ill be cross referencing lil things here and there on your Ksport Thread. Beautiful T-red, and awesome build # by the way

Back