• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

AeroForce Guage. I want one!

Anyone have one or seen one in person? I want it!

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/Fordtech.html

basically a scan tool in a guage format. Don't know if I want to spend 240 bucks on it but it's pretty cool.
yes i have the prototype for the contour in my zetec. :D:D:D:D

you can sort of see it in the a-pillar in this pic
Picture012-1.jpg

I have some better pictures somewhere but i apparantly havent uploaded them and they arent on this computer.

You wouldn't happen to have any affliliation the company, would you? ha People seem to have good things to say about them on other forums

You wouldn't happen to have any affliliation the company, would you? ha People seem to have good things to say about them on other forums
i have zero affiliation with them. I will say that the gauge is absolutly worth the $240. it just does so meany things. its awsome.

I see you have it on your 97? I have a 98 so we have the return style fuel system, right? According to the website, it doesn't read fuel pressure for the return style. Kinda stinks...but probably not that big of a deal I guess. What readings do you display the most? I'd be tempted to leave horsepower and torque displayed all the time!

Striker2, thanks for the pic. Looks pretty sweet..I see you have guages where the radio was? I'd love to see more pics of that in a day shot

Last edited:
I see you have it on your 97? I have a 98 so we have the return style fuel system, right? According to the website, it doesn't read fuel pressure for the return style. Kinda stinks...but probably not that big of a deal I guess. What readings do you display the most? I'd be tempted to leave horsepower and torque displayed all the time!

Striker2, thanks for the pic. Looks pretty sweet..I see you have guages where the radio was? I'd love to see more pics of that in a day shot

You may or maynot have the return style. Depends on your build date IIRC. '98.5+ is when it switched to returnless.

there are pics of the center console in the pre98 center console thread. i can also get more pics of the gauge in the daylight if you would like.

I typically leave up coolant temp and intake temp (cause of the turbo) but sometimes i will switch over to HP or MAF

Definitely nice having a scan tool. but this is a guage ya know? And you can use it on any Ford. Just plugs into the port.

Guess you could duct tape a scan tool the the A-pillar!

i may put one of these in. I bought a oil presssure gauge but the black bolt that it in the block is seized :blackeye: . guess i put this in :cool: .striker2 told me about this thing awhile ago, its nice.

Back