• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

a ••••ty day to go to target

Another stock one, You can find tons of them in the classifieds! I believe I saw at least two selling them.

Was the other guy at fault? I would let his insurance deal with finding you a good condition bumper to replace it with, and having the body shop make it perfect.

If it's your fault than be happy he isn't filing a claim. If it's his fault HE pays your deductible, so it is worth it.

With the V fiber I would fill one side and the center, run a dual tip out the single side. It would look pretty Euro-spec.

Ill sell you a rear for 250 shipped :p As long as you can drive to a greyhound terminal near you

Such a shame!! This ford on ford violence has got to stop!! As far as am bumpers go, I have always been a fan of ones that hide the exhaust. I dig the look of this one. Makes the car unique without going overboard. It looks to me like that particular one would be lower than your stock skirts and fb being it has the lip that goes under the exhaust.

Somebody just bought a SF car with that kit on it...looks terrible....but to each his own. I mean if you like mailbox styled bumpers on your car....by all means do it. But stock is perfect...I wouldnt mess with success.

Well the only thing is my stock bumper that I have spare is in my brothers 99 se contour and its cracked in the middle so I was figuring looking for an am bumper that would come close to the stock cause before I can fix it I have to receive my income tax money

the vfiber bumpers remind me of an Audi, and i like the euro look of an Audi. i don't like the sideskirts that go with the vfiber kit, they look unfinished to me, they dont seem to match the bumbers. i would do the front and rear bumber together, i think the rear only would look out of place with the stock front bumper. please post pics when you get it done.

Back