• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A Few Pics Of My Ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TvDowt732

CEG'er
These are just a few pics of my whip still being worked on since i still have a few months before the show circuit hits. i gotta still finish all of my fiberglass which isnt shown cause its still being finished and painted. But its good enough to give the best here a run for there money. i probley have the most tvs.

In the pic of my sub its a full 3/4inch acrylic sub box that i custom made with the port comeing out through my back deck into the car. thats where you get the most bass from. the amp is a 3000 watt alphasonik class d amp. I also have 6 tvs that are in the cabin of the car. 2 visors, 1 rear veiw 5 inch monior with back up cam, two 7inch flipdown in the back for my daughter. in the truck i have a 17 widescreen that goes on the trunk lid which isnt shown but i do have. and other questions just let me know. in 3 weeks the car will be sent to be painted but right now i had to fix the alternater cause my system was way to powerful so i had it sent to be upgraded to a 200 amp. thanks a i wanna hear what ya think.:shrug:
Josh

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 0
  • pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 0
  • pic 3.jpg
    pic 3.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 0
oh and sorry for a double post but i forgot. that is navigation in my steering wheel! :laugh: sorry its a ugly pic but its still under construction.

wow. that thing is sweet. just mold this in and you'll be all set!

CES99-Sharp%20LCD%20Rear%20Projection%20HDTV.jpg

So what you are saying is your small 4-door sedan has twice as many TV's as my house?

Camera and monitor for backing up? You're kidding, right? It's not like you are driving a greyhound bus and vision is limited.

Well, I guess if you got the money to waste, knock yourself out. I never understood full blown show cars. 99% what goes on them is impractical for normal street use anyway.

wow. that thing is sweet. just mold this in and you'll be all set!

CES99-Sharp%20LCD%20Rear%20Projection%20HDTV.jpg

LMAO:laugh::laugh: Dude you are stupid :laugh::laugh:
Looks good. I hope that screen in the steering wheel doesn't pop up in your face if you ever have a front end collision

ya if i could i definitly would if i could. i have been thinking of cuting through the frame a rear bumber to have a 26inch tv motorize out. i have a few acuators laying around but my wife keeps :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:ing at me to just sell everything. so if anyone wants to buy any of it shoot me a price and it will be done i guess. ryanblacksvtAny pics of the outside of the car?
and as far as that i will shoot a few pics in a few but its on jack stands cause i sent the alternater out but sure...its just lowered with some 18"s on it and "iced out emz "in the back saying contour svt

the navi in the wheel is velcrowed in so it pops in and out and works wirelessly. this is my DD in the summer and also i dont drive it fastt. i work in a customs shop so i do this for a living. this is something for me to do to get away from my wife at night. but its my 3rd show car i have other vehicles also.

Thight, and they bling, omg we have another contour2gg in da hizzle.:laugh: :laugh: I wouldnt pay $1 a letter for that crap.

Holly cow 15 bucks a leatter..Thats 105bucks WOW..Ive seen that kinda stuff but it was on a girls car..Sorry man dont like that..

Dude its not HATIN its my opinion, tell me are you gonna do this to the outside

142es2f.jpg
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back