• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 98 3L CSVT!! time has come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luk clutch and actually the mileage went up since then it now has 172,xxx I'm trying to pay off my truck and get some extra vacation money.more money = longer vacation :cool:

Also not in the ads the battery is only a year old starter is a year old and fog lights are actually pro burners with 8000k hiss headlights where bought new and baked open I will try to upload more pics during the week also come with an xtra 3l manifold tha has new IAC and an extra 3l fuel rail with injectors

029_zps098cd45b.jpg

028_zps37766b9d.jpg

IMAG0632.jpg

004_zpsa2d026bf.jpg

005_zps545a39c2.jpg

006_zps29c4bd68.jpg

Guys I'm not selling parts off the car! I'm selling as whole! Please don't ask if ill sell you this or that I'm not parting out anything! Ill take reasonable offer on the car no straight up trades possibly would do trade plus cash on your behalf but still looking to get at least $3,500-$4000 cash! Mostly looking for a pickup to use for work but let me know what you have worst I can say is no.

Well guys I'm leaving the country in 3 weeks for a month or 2 so this baby needs to go $5500 just for u guys!! Getting a new passenger cv joint and ball joint this weekend, would love to see it go to a fellow ceg'r!!

Well turns out motor has a few thousand miles less than I thought :cool: was looking at the paperwork from where I bought the engine, I installed the engine while my car had 166,8xx miles on odometer my car now has 173,xxx the engine when installed had 64,215
Miles on it so engine now should have about 71,xxx miles on it just an FYI guess I gotta update the ad. Still up for grabs have paperwork for most of the parts I put in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back