• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

80A Roll Resistors - Enough for 1 set left!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
I had one person out of the four people that never sent in their RR's in the last GB I had on here. After numerous PM's and emails I received no response. Last time I heard from them was 6/6 and I was told their mounts would be shipping out that weekend. This urethane once it has been opened has a shelf life so I don't want to be stuck with it essentially burning my money. So if any of you would wish to have your RR's filled with 80A urethane this is still a helluva a deal...

First $85 + shipping (contact me for details), will have a set of RR's that will be bead blasted clean, painted gloss black, and filled with 80A Urethane. You just need to send me a complete set of RR's (with whatever rubber is left in them). Let me know. Thanks!

blastedmounts.jpg

dlphnfn1.jpg

Mike...I want to buy this last set....but do not have cores to send you....and I cant take the ones off the car as its my daily driver. I could send them to you after I installed the 80A filled ones....but I know that does you no good. Unless you have a set I can buy??

I'll second Mike's comment with this a helluva good deal for some 80A RR's. I have them on my 3L and absoloutely LOVE them. I couldn't imagine what the stock RRs would feel like. Get your set today! :D

I think the set is spoken for, but if somehow both these guys back out then I'd entertain someone else.

1. tsSVT
2. mikeyP

Mike...I want to buy this last set....but do not have cores to send you....and I cant take the ones off the car as its my daily driver. I could send them to you after I installed the 80A filled ones....but I know that does you no good. Unless you have a set I can buy??

You could always go to a junk yard and grab a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back