• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

$700 '98 svt

well when you think about it, after paint you have spent the amount of money a nice svt would be. so well you get my drift. but yea depends on what condition everything else is in.

Hey, it runs, right? That's a considerable boon right there for any $700 car. I've got a guy up here who would do a quality paint job for probably about three grand, but I'm a bit too far away. I suppose it all depends on whether or not you take joy from the actual project itself, for a sharp SVT that needs nothing wouldn't go for all that much more than $3700 in the grand scheme of things. :cool:

I know how to use a map. What I meant is this thing in LA or Ontario, Canada. I know the craigslist pages for around here have stuff on them all the time thats 4-5 states away.

hehe, i know where ontario is, but since the most famous site in ontario, ca would probably be ONT(ontario international airport) i though i would map it on mapquest. apparently that doesn't work coz in mapquest it shows it's a few 100 miles south of the shores between Nigeria and Liberia; which is in Africa just in case u didn't know. :crazy:

so be careful how u map it! haha, mapquest rules! :laugh:

here, try the linky, not sure it will work....

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=yeF8hOUEI5U%3d&longitude=Qr5cVRyyvfVhVyMRu81N7w%3d%3d&name=Ontario%20International%20Airport%20%28ONT%29&country=US&address=1%20Ontario%20Inter%20Airport&city=Ontario&state=CA&zipcode=91761&phone=909%2d937%2d2700&spurl=0&searchtype=search&q=Airports&cat=Airports&qc=Airports

just make sure u pan out to about continent view level, there aren't any streets on the ocean for street level viewing. :p

Last edited:
hehe, i know where ontario is, but since the most famous site in ontario, ca would probably be ONT(ontario international airport) i though i would map it on mapquest. apparently that doesn't work coz in mapquest it shows it's a few 100 miles south of the shores between Nigeria and Liberia; which is in Africa just in case u didn't know. :crazy:

so be careful how u map it! haha, mapquest rules! :laugh:

here, try the linky, not sure it will work....

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...pe=search&q=Airports&cat=Airports&qc=Airports

just make sure u pan out to about continent view level, there aren't any streets on the ocean for street level viewing. :p

That's a kickass algorithm right there. :cool:

For anybody planning a 3l swap. $1500 for mine. South Bay.

Spun rod. Perfect for hybrid or straight 3l.

Back