• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#633 at 77 years old

Did a fairly thorough cleaning on the ride today….

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

The next aesthetic mods are something to put over the bullet holes and the Mystique emblem on the rear reflector.

Nice pics... do you have any close ups of that 3.0 badge on the rear? That looks pretty slick.

I havn't seen this thing cleaned up for a couple of years ;) - looking good!

I havn't seen this thing cleaned up for a couple of years ;) - looking good!

Might have been the last (atleast by me). I was going to sell it with a blown engine until I helped my friend do a 427 swap in his formula at my house and he left his cherry picker and engine stand. So that finally got me off my ass since I had the 3L since like 2005. I love this car. I just went to the gas station at lunch and this guy yelled across the lot at me and came over to tell me how good my car looked. Made me feel good :) I will hate to part ways but I think I will be selling later this year or next year. I still have a few things I want to take care of. I did want to make it to another spring zing though since the last one I went to was 2001!

Mike, I'll take a close up of the emblem when I get home, I have a spare.

Very clean and sharp. I was like WTF? Bullet holes? Where is this guy, Michigan or something? Then I saw the front fenders, LOL...
77 in dog years??? still a super nice car that sounds good too. First pic looked like your wipers were painted silver, but in later pics you totally redeemed yourself.

Very clean and sharp. I was like WTF? Bullet holes? Where is this guy, Michigan or something? Then I saw the front fenders, LOL...
77 in dog years??? still a super nice car that sounds good too. First pic looked like your wipers were painted silver, but in later pics you totally redeemed yourself.

LOL yea my friends call them bullet holes. They keep raggin me to put something over the holes but I can't find anything I like. That would be 77 in car years but she did get a rebuilt heart at 75 :). Yes the wipers are not painted but I'm still going to replace them, they are kinda ricey for me.

Mike, the car's looking good as usual! I remember detailing that car way back in the day, glad to see you've still got it and have continue to upgrade it through the years. I ofcoarse like the tails and center reflector, alot!

What is that badge off of? I thought getting the 3.0L badge from the 95' Windstar was cool but that one is really bad ass though!

Mike, the car's looking good as usual! I remember detailing that car way back in the day, glad to see you've still got it and have continue to upgrade it through the years. I ofcoarse like the tails and center reflector, alot!

What is that badge off of? I thought getting the 3.0L badge from the 95' Windstar was cool but that one is really bad ass though!

Hey Roger, I was going to hit you up for a waxing after I finished the car but I figured out you changed your login ID and moved! You did a great job on the detail but I wasn't going to IL for another. I picked it up from EBAY, didn't say what it was from. I just did a search and found the same one that says its from a Supra though.

(Untitled)

Mike, I'm still here and still detail cars but I'm much better than I used to be:thumbup:

Drop me a PM here or over on www.autogeek.net I have the same screen name there too;)

Sent from my SPH-M930 using Tapatalk 2

Back