• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

# 4923 clutch change. lots of pics enjoy

The extra pics i said i was going to post :cool: .. BTW CSVT # 0889 slvr frost, had the hood installed the same day for the trip, pics, and the vids. We all got into the whole thing a little too much :laugh:, all worth spending time with SVT's and people that take good care of them
IMG_4325.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg

IMG_4336.jpg

IMG_4355.jpg

IMG_4356.jpg

IMG_4353.jpg

IMG_4342.jpg

IMG_4333jpgnew-1.png

IMG_4328jpgnew.png

Done with success ... Like GREG SAID VERY NIIIIIIIIIIICE :laugh:

CAR was very dirty .. the miles on the car 125,2xx K in the pic...

IMG_4370jpgnew.png

IMG_4373jpgnew.png

IMG_4378newjpg.png

Ready to go back to jersey. our work is done here :cool:
IMG_4388jpgnew.png

just did the clutch on my CSVT a couple weeks ago.
i burnt my up pretty good!!!lol (messin around...)
alli have to say ..subframes are a :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:..
n502129170_233243_1024.jpg

n502129170_233244_1363.jpg

n502129170_233245_1672.jpg

n502129170_233247_2331.jpg

buddy didnt wanna be seen workin on my ford. lmao
poor honda guy..

wow ... all i got 2 say about that clutch .. man what did you do to it. how did the car drive with a clutch like that. BTw that was very funny about the (poor honda guy) .. lol

Please tell me the Honda is not a ricer. :idea:

Trust me i have seen it all with honda's everyday i have someone revin there can to race :shrug:.... its always funny:laugh:. I hate the people that but them and rice it up. they are Great cars but... what most of the people are doing to them right now is just a lil too much:mad:

nothing wrong with a honda...

there was a guy with an older civic Hatchback tearing up gingerman, made a really good noise too :)

nothing wrong with a honda...

there was a guy with an older civic Hatchback tearing up gingerman, made a really good noise too :)

i didnt say there was anything wrong with it. THe car is the easiest thing to work with .. so light, looks sick, everyone in the world had one or been in one or saw one .. lol . i was seriously going with a civic untill i got so sick of how many i see everyday. Wanted something diff that no one has. Look at me knw loving a SVT so crazy how i felt in love with this car .. there is only 7 SVT's in my state and the only ones that appear are TST's gotta love it :laugh:

the car didnt drive like that i had to have it towed.
meand some people where messing aroudn and I was riding the clutch pretty hard.. (it needed to be replaced.so i thought i had some fun...?)
As for my buddy, hes a cool guy nothing wrong with hondas, we just bash each other for jokes.He has a pretty nice Prelude, NOT riced out, and just sold his civic hatch for a Suburu outback AWD. He also has a few bikes....not hondas.
A lot of my friends drive "imports" im all for domestics so i get 'bashed' the most. its all in good fun though. lol

Holy flywheel resurface! LMFAO!

Yeah, I knew someone was gonna says something! :)

His flywheel looked Great for the mileage, so I just lightly scuffed the surface to make the clutch bite a "newer" surface. I only do this when the flywheels look pretty clean and even...

Back