• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

4 sets of Fiberglass Eyelids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Shop

CEG'er
This is what happens: I have a mold for 4 sets of Fiberglass Eyelids and each time I run the mold I set up a buy for 4 lucky people to get a set of these one of a kind Eyelids for $35.00 shipped.These Eyelids are attached with double sided 3m tape.
Thanks
Justin B
svtcontour003.jpg

This is what happens: I have a mold for 4 sets of Fiberglass Eyelids and each time I run the mold I set up a buy for 4 lucky people to get a set of these one of a kind Eyelids for $35.00 shipped.These Eyelids are attached with double sided 3m tape.
1.pimpdcontour... time frame dependent
Thanks
Justin B
svtcontour003.jpg

when is payment needed?

I just got a set they come primed ready to paint! Very nice I have mine In paint just awaiting the car now!

Originally Posted by Top Shop
2.loco_motion ... Payment sent:laugh:
Thanks
Justin B

TopShop -

Once again, I would like a set of these, but I am not sure how to make payment using just the e-mail address you have provided. I also PM'd you on your prior post on these and received no response. Do you have a PayPal account? Thanks!

TopShop -

Once again, I would like a set of these, but I am not sure how to make payment using just the e-mail address you have provided. I also PM'd you on your prior post on these and received no response. Do you have a PayPal account? Thanks!

Their email address is their paypal account. (topshop@santel.net) Just got mine a few days ago. Very good quality

3.Lanky R ... Payment sent
Thanks
Justin B

3.Lanky R ... Payment sent
4.Autoxr1 ... Payment Sent
Thanks
Justin B

Paid via PayPal.

The payment can be sent in right away! To: topshop@santel.net The eyelids come in primer for you to paint any color that you want.
Thanks
Justin B
What about the pre98 any for them i would buy a set, can you make the mold for them i would cladley send you my lights for it and you wont even have to send them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back