• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

4 17" Konig Imagine's for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordsvt98

Veteran CEG'er
Hey guys....

I've got 4 used 17" Konig Imagine rims for sale.

One rim has a scuff on the lip.

With 4 Tires to get you down the road, kumho 711's 215/45 17 on all four, but the tread is kinda low.

Im talking rock bottom prices.

They look like these.....

konig_imagine_large.jpg

let me know.....Ill take detailed actual pictures and post it if anyone is interested in a set of rims.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, what do you guys think is fair?

I had them on my contour for like 1 year Ive owned my car for 4 years, I took em off when I bought some Focus Svt rims. I wanted to keep em for summer rims but, the tread is low and I dont want to buy tires for them. Theyve been sitting around for 3 years.

Im gonna snap some photos tommorow.....

I do want to sell these.....and Im open to offers

Local pick up what 300?

$300.00 Pics to come. 75.00 bucks per rim. Is that fair for a used 17" rim?

Ill take alot of pics tommorow, and post them on here.

Last edited:
PB040269.jpg

PB040268.jpg

PB040267.jpg

Those are the worst spots I took close ups on the previous pics.......

remember 75$ a rim.....lol, But I think its a decent price, and I dont know how much new 17"s are going for these days.....

And I didnt get the elbow grease goin' too much, and lots of dirt will still come out especially on the fins....

They are pretty nice for what they are, and I get the most looks when I had those on my car so they are kinda rubbernecky.

And yes, they fit the contour, or the focus Im sure you all know that tho haha....

I would like to hear some comments good or bad......let me know what you think...

Last edited:
Those would look "bling" on the Mystique. Im getting the mercury back on the road this spring. Gonna sign it over to my step-daughter soon enough.

Im thinking about it.....Possible trades ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back