• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3rd Annual TONY PACKO'S meet. 7/12/08

i guess it ended up being a bust.....that really effing sux....i was dissappointed i didnt go..but now...it almost worked out that i didnt....to the rest of you ohio guys....mini meet another day?

We could...I was thinking down here, I wouldn't mind having one here in Ashland at A&W drive-in and taking a trip up to Dragway 42 and watching or whoever wants to go down it Keith did ask me if I live close to it.
We could either meet at A&W or my house there is a church parking lot right next to my backyard we could all meet at and go from there, whatever.
Thanks again Michigan guys.

as a "michigan guy", many apologies.
it was nasty weather and though it did clear up, i figured no one would really show up anyway.
it's not like i have anyone's phone number......:shrug:
still, sorry to those who drove only to find us MI guys not there.
friends?:eek:

as a "michigan guy", many apologies.
it was nasty weather and though it did clear up, i figured no one would really show up anyway.
it's not like i have anyone's phone number......:shrug:
still, sorry to those who drove only to find us MI guys not there.
friends?:eek:

All is well! We'll keep the beef on the college football field! (GO BUCKS!) :cool:

We just expected the thread to at least be updated, I was checking CEG for updates while we were in the parking lot.

I had a pulley go out on me sometime during the trip there, its whining like no other! Should have that taken care of sometime this weekend though

Back