• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3liter vs hybrid vs COP revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a feeling - It's a fact.

And so was this:

The bottom line is that Buckeye prefers to use 05+ full three liter swaps and refuses to hear anything else about us retards over here that use "OLD" stuff.

It is obvious at this point that you are not willing to accept the "Old stuff" as valid performance parts. Not a feeling, a fact :p

And you're supposed to be setting the example on your site, but all you do is put down CEG and anyone affiliated with it. So dont try and preach to me.

The only thing I did was turn your attitude back on you. You've been making derogatory comments to all involved since the beginning of this 'civil' conversation. If you dont like it you can go back to FCO where you can control the posts, and lock the ones that you feel are out of hand.

I like to think im saying what a lot of other people are thinking. Either try to have a conversation without your piss poor attitude and under-your-breath insults, or QYB (QUIT YOUR *****ING!) about everyone elses.

First off, back the hell up.

You want to drive a truck over someone, find someone who is willing to take this crap - I won't. I came over here to have a civil discussion and make good points. You come in and "hijacked" a thread which was going well and made it about "you". First off, as a moderator I would think you would have more consideration - Like if I was actually doing something wrong. I did nothing wrong, and am not going to take to being "persecuted" because you "feel" like it. As far as I'm concerned by your actions and reponses - Up yours. This thread is wasted now, I have no further interest in talking about anything if I'm going to get hounded by the site administration.

We haven't even said ANYTHING about all this in a couple of days on FCO. Do you see it in the recent posts? There are more important things we are working on then "Hating CEG". Get over yourself.

-Dom

I have a feeling that the average age of CEG contributers is much higher than that of FCO's.

I have a feeling that it doesn't really matter who is older.. younger people are smarter than older people at times. Age does not equal intelligence. the younger crowd (you say its FCO) can be better. so can the older crowd. It doesn't matter who holds which title of oldest or youngest, so stop arguing(STARTING an argument) over something that will net zero returns and zero gains. You're starting trouble. Its that exact mindset that KEEPS the stupid FCO/CEG crap fanned enough to burn.

Let's keep the thread moving in a forward direction, without regard to the average age, IQ, or gross income of any member. WHO CARES.

Lets not let this get outraged again obviuosily we all speak out and say things without thinking what will happen from all of the actions here.

Good news Dom I have a SE manifold I will use for the dyno to see if the standard SE will hamper the performance but rememeber the LIM the bottle neck will still have more cross area of flow than the oval port take the two circles do your area and then add them and so the oval port you will be amazed that the oval port is 15 % smaller in area of the runner even the SE is 10% larger than the oval port so I can't see that making a huge difference either if you do the calculations.

We will find out very soon since i am finishing up two turbo kits first.

The info we gather will be helpful for everyone regardless of which direction they go since we both sell the fuel system swap etc.

I will say this regardless the swap with the LIM mod will be the easiest swap hands down because every single part goes right back where they came from and you really don't have to have a tune anyway. The MAF will adjust to the airfolw anyways.

I will do dynos

SVT UIM LIM mod
Oval port
SE LIM

then do all three with stock tune versa the tuned chip or xcal2

plus I will do flow charts on the car to see what loads are present.'

Joey

First off, back the hell up.

You want to drive a truck over someone, find someone who is willing to take this crap - I won't. I came over here to have a civil discussion and make good points. You come in and "hijacked" a thread which was going well and made it about "you". First off, as a moderator I would think you would have more consideration - Like if I was actually doing something wrong. I did nothing wrong, and am not going to take to being "persecuted" because you "feel" like it. As far as I'm concerned by your actions and reponses - Up yours. This thread is wasted now, I have no further interest in talking about anything if I'm going to get hounded by the site administration.

We haven't even said ANYTHING about all this in a couple of days on FCO. Do you see it in the recent posts? There are more important things we are working on then "Hating CEG". Get over yourself.

-Dom

Hmm, I hoped I had edited in time. After I calmed down I realized that it wasnt going to help anything but derail the thread, so I edited it.

But since you got it anyway...

Im sorry, but I think you STILL fail to see that I was merely answering yamaha's post. Like I said I could have worded it differently; I could have said Buckshot is arguing the full 3 liter swap against xxx. But thats the beauty of a forum... I don't have to.

And you keep bringing up my moderator status, as if I'm not doing my job. Trust me, if my name wasn't green... more than half my posts to you would be filled with *'s. Dont think the green name means we lose our personalities or opinions. Im not site administration, that job is left to Mark, and Rara. Persecuting you would mean im giving you erroneous infractions and warnings, I'm not. I'm just arguing like everyone else.

-Pudmunkie.. out.

Dom -
I would not let these 20-teens worry you.........

nuff said....

at least i dont use nuff as a word. though i do like to use lol,lamo, jk, jj,jf, brb,ttyl, among others but i guess the word nuff is from a time way before mine.

now back to the dyno plots!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back