• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3L time

dannimarieiro

CEG'er
my green svt no worky :laugh: so time to make it my project car where is the best place thats close to get a motor , im looking a some of the junk yards around ,and any one who will swap the motor for me just pm me and give me a price and will work something out....and the engine didnt really blow its just a starter but my parents dont kno so there gonna pay half now:laugh:

thanks danni

dude, Im like 30 minutes from you, and if you go to a scrap yard, your gonna pay more for a motor than you will from me. Really, I have been there and done that about 10 times. Just my 2 cents. :shrug:

dude, Im like 30 minutes from you, and if you go to a scrap yard, your gonna pay more for a motor than you will from me. Really, I have been there and done that about 10 times. Just my 2 cents. :shrug:

i kno but you said you got someone looking at it and how would i get it here its in your car??

Ok, Im tired of trying to "give away", what I have put into this bad ass SVT of mine so I am resorting to beating it with a hammer, motor and all, atleast I'll feel better.............?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ok, Im tired of trying to "give away", what I have put into this bad ass SVT of mine so I am resorting to beating it with a hammer, motor and all, atleast I'll feel better.............?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i second that with this green one i have :laugh: cant figure out whats wrong with it but i bet its something so small too

Thanks Aaron. Anyone that knows me knows that it wont look like an SE for very long. Its gonna be a hot ride when Im done with it. Pics to come when all the goodies get mounted and installed. LOL

Back