• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3l Contour + Cougar Dyno Day :)

I have had an account there for a long time. just don't post often.

well i was behind you once, but i think we were parked! lol.

yeah i'll call you tomorrow i cant pick up the engine till thursday i hope that is okay i know its in your garage taking up space i am sorry :(

yeah i'll call you tomorrow i cant pick up the engine till thursday i hope that is okay i know its in your garage taking up space i am sorry :(

Nah that's cool. The front brake lines on my brothers truck broke the other day so it's been in the garage taking up 3/4 of it so there is plenty of room for a motor in the other chunk ;) Thursday around 4:30... I'll make sure i'm around home lol

well you'd better just calm it down son! or else you can change your clutch by yourself when it goes, and you know it will! lol just kidding. im sorry.

Well I'd be down for putting my car on the dyno but I don't have a 3L or "serious" modifications. I don't know how or if that would work for those that are going to get their car tuned.

well you'd better just calm it down son! or else you can change your clutch by yourself when it goes, and you know it will! lol just kidding. im sorry.

hehe, well, when the clutch goes the tranny is comming completly out again, the syrnchros are starting to go. :cry: Whatever, stupid car. I probably should have had the thing rebuilt, but I completly over extended myself getting the torsen..

Back