• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

300mmx278mm brake group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just FYI to all of you looking for brakes.....too late suckas! :p

I'm just messing with you but it is true. I have cobbled together every last part I had to make up one extra set to ship out. I have nothing left and there are no parts left.

Therefore you must contact Mond12345 or Giddyup, or perhaps another buyer if you want to try to purchase a kit.

Sorry but I owed it to the buyers to make it a fast and efficient group buy hence the short one week window.
I'd be hard pressed to do another one unless there was a significant number of people.

need to post in the other thread, this is the original group buy which has passed
That's right. This thread is only for information. All the ordering activity/question/comment should be directed to the current GB thread.

Mod, may be this thread should be locked? That way Tom doesn't need to come to two threads to cover the bases.

That's right. This thread is only for information. All the ordering activity/question/comment should be directed to the current GB thread.

Mod, may be this thread should be locked? That way Tom doesn't need to come to two threads to cover the bases.

Yes, this thread needs to be locked, and maybe stickied since it has a ton of information.
I want to revive it one more time since the brake brackets are still selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back