• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3 L swap info

biggbsvt

New CEG'er
does anyone have a link to any write ups on the 3.0 L swap for these csvt's . im searching also but didnt find anything real concrete. thanks in advance

To be polite and answer his question. As game over said, their is a whole section dedicated to the 3L swap no one has bothered to make a how to on it, but you will be able to find all the info for parts you will need on the swap as well as the style of 3L swap you would like to do. A full blown writeup for a 3L swap would be a nice post to have for a sticky in that section though, rather than viewing everyone else's build threads and scratching my head sometimes. It is a pretty straight forward swap though not to hard with minor engine exp.

thanks guys, and honestly i havent even scrolled down through all the different sub forums on this site, i kinda just go to the sub forum i need.lol thanks

all i need is a list of parts needed, things that need to rewired etc, the mechanical end of it is no worry.

all i need is a list of parts needed, things that need to rewired etc, the mechanical end of it is no worry.

Once you know what engine configuration you are using then it's much easier to put together what parts etc you will need. The year of the engine can make a difference also with some details.

Back