• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#2137/2150

don't mind at all.

But I have to admitt I have been bad, I haven't put a coat of zaino on the car in well over a year. However I did quick detail it before the photos.

Looks great Brian, some pics of this one and the blue one together would be wallpaper material.

I have some, but they are from in the driveway or back at the storage facility I had a storage unit at. I have used them as desktops. I can't get to it now but I shuld have some of those photos either already posted or in my photobucket.

edit: here is one photo

attachment.php

Last edited:
instead of making a new thread ... here are some pictures from today after a washing.

DSC_9312.jpg

DSC_9317.jpg

DSC_9319.jpg

This rear caliper almost looks completely new still ...

DSC_9318.jpg

DSC_9315.jpg

Nice pics. I think you need a new spot though. lol. And your tires are dirty looking...taking away from the overall effect for me. At least clean them if you dont like tire shine. Just opinions and constructive criticism here.

Yes, in some of the shots the tires look dirty. I don't think that they where that bad but in the direct sunlight they look different. Either way they do need some more tire shine.

New location? I know I used this spot before with the other car, but the photos at the end are a completely new spot for photos I have taken of either car.

Back