• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

210,000 miles

I dropped the oil pan on the old 2.5 and found this. Its seems to be plastic.

What could this be?

022.jpg

024.jpg

I found this when i was tearing down my 2.5 that was bad. It is the end of the plastic that the timing chain runs along.

I managed to put another 10,000 miles on the Contour this season. Also gave the car some love today before old man winter takes over.

One last opportunity to take a few "backyard pics" before I mount the snow tires and things really get ugly.

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

Thanks... but it is not an SVT. I found the wheels on ebay couple years ago for my wifes Cobalt, but I like them on the SE too....

Did you find out that cobalts were 4x100 not 4x108?

Thats how I got one of my sets of wheels cheap. Poor kid found out the hard way that those wheels were not for his car (cobalt)

j,as usual the car looks great! wanna wash mine up? lol also. what you got hiding behind the garage?

j,as usual the car looks great! wanna wash mine up? lol also. what you got hiding behind the garage?

Im a storing that car there for my bro. Its an early 80's Mercedes-Benz POS. Its for sale.

Back