• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

getsum111

Yes I am a Pirate, 200 years too late.
The Pearl passed the 200K mile mark today on the way to work. Still running strong, I must say it has been one of the best cars I've owned. Bought it with 41K on the clock, the rest are all me. :laugh: I have an odeometer shot, but realized forum rules prohibit me posting speedo shots, don't want to have to give myself an infraction.

congrats...now about that odo. shot.

...you're a pirate who cares about infractions?:shrug:

Last edited:
I got yelled at for my 90,000 picture too...it happened last year on the way home from Ford Carlisle! My car rolled 90k almost the exact same spot it rolled 75K. haha Location was maybe 1/2 mile apart.

238k miles of pure awesome. Yes, I do know the rear center cap is missing. It got tired and let go of the wheel a little while back.

1-4.jpg

Last edited:
Thats because yoou drive like 300 miles a day into the city for work!!!!!!

Congrats on the 200 club, she still looks like she could take a broad side and laugh about it! ARRRRGH!

Glenn, I do have a vehicle that's got higher than that, the wife's truck is currently at 296K. But yeah, gotta love getting your money's worth.

good to see she is still running strong Scott.

I'm close to hitting the Century mark on mine...I'm right around 94k.

Back