• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Fall Dragon Run cabin info

anything will do for me. I don't like waiting last minute but I had a guy wanting to ride up with me but never would give a definite answer until 2 days ago. i think the corolla guy is going to just meet us there.

anything will do for me. I don't like waiting last minute but I had a guy wanting to ride up with me but never would give a definite answer until 2 days ago. i think the corolla guy is going to just meet us there.
I just spoke with Trey and he says Bonnie isnt coming so we have plenty of room for you. Ive even got my air mattress you can use instead of a cot.

Ill have plenty of room. I just found out that ill be by myself in my cabin. So if anyone needs to crash somewhere.

One available and its...

One available and its...

...the makeshift cabin, 2 double beds, no juice and $10.00 a night. Some type of light can and will be made available to you. The bathroom situation can be handled in one of the groups bathrooms, along with the showers, so if you want this you need to bring your own sheets, towels and pillows:cool:

This will be the last update for this, I just got off of the phone with Dixie, so there you have it.

Attention!

Attention!

just got off of the phone with dixie and she said we don't need to bring our own linens, she's hookded us up. Imo we should all chip in and get her a nice gift certificate from the tellica cafe for this, she's so nice to our group!

Also, the power is only going to be out thursday from 11:30 p.m. Till 3:00 a.m.

so is that Wednesday night/Thursday morning or Thursday night/Friday morning? im assuming since she told us, that its the latter.

so is that Wednesday night/Thursday morning or Thursday night/Friday morning? im assuming since she told us, that its the latter.

Its the latter, but she is providing us some type of lights though, who cares about the t.v., we'll be sleeping:shrug: and by the time we get up, the power will be back on. I can tell you after the drive down there, a good meal and drive out on the Skyway, most of us will sleep right through the night anyways!

What time will you guys be getting there? Billy, his wife, me, and my wife should be getting to caney creek sometime in the afternoon.

Back