• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 CEG Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.
soooo mine got lost in the mail and/or stolen... really looking forward to the process of getting it back :rolleyes:

Wow, never would have thought these were a hot item outside our little family here. That sucks, why do people feel the need to steal, I guess I will just never understand that.:nonono:

Last edited:
soooo mine got lost in the mail and/or stolen... really looking forward to the process of getting it back :rolleyes:

cafe press is VERY good about that. it wont be a problem at all. that happened to my calendar last year and my SZ07 shirts

I got mine last Friday and it's top notch. Nicest calendar I've ever bought by far. It'll grace my wall as soon as the weather improves and I remember to go get some thumb tacks, lol

Mine arrived yesterday. Have to say the photos came out better in print than I expected .. looks very nice. :)

I have discovered something with my picture in January....

... it can be shown for every month of the year. :laugh::cool:

Don't worry... I bought 2 copies. The one at work will have my pic always, but I'll also put the "real" pic for that month next to it after it has been carefully removed.

SVTs & Mondys this year. Nice group of cars for sure. My copy is on the way though I'm a little late to the game.

Next year I'd like to see a Mystique and a regular Contour - maybe with an inset of the engine bay on a few of the pages,... or sup'm. Hmmm, I'll give it some thought & perhaps offer a few snaps.

Polish them fenders kids!

Finally bought mine today. Logged in and found out I had $17 in commission from selling SZ 2007 shirts. Only had to pay for shipping. Woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back