• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale or Trade 2000 Mustang GT Kenne Bell supercharged

Cody4130

CEG'er
Well it's time for my play toy to go. I have a project Contour I really want to finish and since I won't be driving this in the winter anyways I may as well let it go.
I'm the second owner 72,xxx miles on it. Mods are as follows. Kenne Bell 2.1 liter big bore supercharger kit $5500 has injectors boost a pump, 75mm TB and 4" cold air kit, SLP loudmouth exhaust $500, Bassani x pipe with cats $450, AJE tacit K member $350, Steeda offset control arm bushings $100, KYB shocks, struts $250, eibach sportline springs $220, steeda short shifter $200, Auto meter Lunar series full OEM cluster $600 autometer boost and fuel pressure gauges $200, gray leatherette summit brand racing seats $300 18x8 front and 18x9.5 rear TSW Vairano wheels with new falken 245/45/17 tires front and newer kumho 275/40/17 tires rear $1600, ford racing 3.73 gears $400, genuine ford Mach 1 shaker hood and front lip $800
I included the prices so you can get an idea how much it would cost to build this car. Basically if you buy it your getting the car for free you are just paying for the mods.
I will not part it out. Car is salvage title. It was "totaled" when I bought it. There was no body damage on the car original owner ran over a parking block showing off and hit the steering rack breaking it and it mounting points on the subframe deploying the airbags, I put new airbag covers on so it looks completely original though the airbags are not in the covers. Car drives 100% like it should goes straight down the road. dyno'd 409whp 412wtq 9psi. Body is excellent no paint fade a few rock chips and door dings expected of a 12yr old car. Car is from Nevada absolutely no rust it has never seen winter.
Asking $9000 or best offer, I'll also consider trades +cash. I'd like a newer sport bike or anything else interesting.
a70b21a5.jpg
0885424c.jpg
bddbafd6.jpg
c4eac13d.jpg
f919425a.jpg

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back