• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2000 CSVT $4k on Craigslist

2000 Ford Contour SVT edition.
98,000 miles
Brand new engine at 50,000
Black with tan leather interior
Needs some body work
Fun car to drive
200 hp
One of only 2150 ever made
More pictures if needed

:confused: Apparently there were only 2150 SVT's made.:shrug: Also I wonder what "some body work" means.

Otherwise, 4 g's isnt too bad I guess. I wish I could get a loan.:cry:

:confused: Apparently there were only 2150 SVT's made.:shrug: Also I wonder what "some body work" means.

Otherwise, 4 g's isnt too bad I guess. I wish I could get a loan.:cry:

There were only EVER 2150 SVT's made in 2000 :p

Black with Tan is probably my favorite color combo next to T-green/Tan :drool:

I have a feeling that one is sort of rough, but I can't tell much from the little pictures.

I e-mailed the guy and asked for some more pictures and what was wrong with it cosmetically. This was what he said back.

Sorry the pictures are a little dark. There is a crack in the bumper and will probably need to be replaced and the passenger side ground effect is missing (someone stole it right off my car). Let me know if you have any more questions. This is a great car to drive; just the outside isn't the prettiest

contour1.jpg

contour2.jpg

contour4.jpg

contour5.jpg

contour6.jpg

If I had the money to buy this and to put into it I would but I dont. I sure wish I did.

eh, pick it up cheap, fix the body issues, give it a good detail, and sell it at a profit :) just do it before the tranny/motor/suspension/brakes go from the abuse it has taken over the years.

Another SVT way to far from me to go and look at :rolleyes:

I'm moving to Michigan, Thats where most of the CSVT's are :cry:

Another SVT way to far from me to go and look at :rolleyes:

I'm moving to Michigan, Thats where most of the CSVT's are :cry:

tell me about it. when i lived in buffalo, i knew 2 contour owners personally. only saw a handful of svt's on the road. when i moved to cleveland, i immediately became friends with 6 ceg-ers. it is uncommon to go one week without seeing an svt around here

Well if i wanted to i could go look at it, mound is right next to my old house which is in St.Bonifacius. But i dont really want to look at it, looks grows enuff from the pic.s, dont need to be proven that it is or anything.

Is there anybody in the brooklyn park/coon rapids area? It's where my new house is located, i'm depressed b/c my SVT is garaged for winter and need to see some other good look'in SVT's to get me back up.

Well if i wanted to i could go look at it, mound is right next to my old house which is in St.Bonifacius. But i dont really want to look at it, looks grows enuff from the pic.s, dont need to be proven that it is or anything.

Is there anybody in the brooklyn park/coon rapids area? It's where my new house is located, i'm depressed b/c my SVT is garaged for winter and need to see some other good look'in SVT's to get me back up.

There is another CEG'er in Coon Rapids. Also my brother lives there so I am sometimes there as well.

Here is an idea for the guy....wash the interior when you are trying to sell something.

To be sure. I've never understood why people don't just go through, at least quickly, to spruce things up. How are pop cans a good idea in a classified photo?

Back