• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

19's Anyone??? + A small mod

icysvt

Addicted CEG'er
Well here are my new wheels! 19" Racing Hart C5's.:drool: Also some pics of my guage pod installed
IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

Thank you to Shawn for the wheels!!!!!!!!!!! You are the man!!!!:cool:

i like the gauges not a huge fan of the wheels. but if u like it thats all that matters
Wow first non fan of them:shrug: I love them but hey every one has their own opinions. I love the guages, makes me think the cars fast now lol:blackeye:

I like the rims, but they're too big for me, needs to be 17s for me. They look hot on that Silver Frost.
It was funny seeing you and Shawn swap wheels at the meet Sunday. :laugh:
You might remember me I was the one that told you I'd post the picture of the bumper up, and told you, you had to tell us the gas mileage you got when you got back......so how was your gas mileage with that bumper sticking out of your roof? :laugh:
BTW I had the Teal 4 banger Mystique there.

I like the rims, but they're too big for me, needs to be 17s for me. They look hot on that Silver Frost.
It was funny seeing you and Shawn swap wheels at the meet Sunday. :laugh:
You might remember me I was the one that told you I'd post the picture of the bumper up, and told you, you had to tell us the gas mileage you got when you got back......so how was your gas mileage with that bumper sticking out of your roof? :laugh:
BTW I had the Teal 4 banger Mystique there.
Ya I remember you!. Gas mileage was ok i guess. im still driving on my last tank from ky lol I got almost 300 per tank at like 12-13gal ea and that was with me hauling tail on the way home. bumper got put inside after i dropped Patrick off and it is a good thing cause I hit a monsoon in Ky

LMAO! i had to go back and look at those pics again to see wtf todd was smokin! :laugh:

those wheels are sick!! ive always liked them. they are very clean and are classics for sure. tires look small and it looks like youve got the good old Eibach drop :crazy:

Back