• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

1998 SE ATX 4-Banger

PeppermintPatty

Is a bad kind of man, like that Jodie Foster
tropical flavor, 81k, been sitting on this used car lot for nearing 2 yrs...looks to be in relatively good shape other than a severe dash warp (I'd have to take a utility knife to it just to drive it home). Dash would have to be completely replaced. Assuming it runs well, dunno about the timing belt change (if it's been done), no leaks, they are asking $3500...I would never offer that much. Thinking about offering my Kia, but then would have no extra money. What would be a good $ range for this creampuff? I should grab the VIN...

I'm just thinking about the parts lying around my garage I never rid of... it would be a nice driver & make me feel complete in this community once again :eek:

...discuss, thanks

Good little cars. $3500 is the moon, though. I'd go $1800, take it from there.

Can get you a blk 98 SVT w/ 90k on it first 3k. Paint has the orange peel and the ABS pump is bad.

If I had the cash, I'd probably jump on the SVT...I was looking at a quick trade. I have to wait for the truck to sell otherwise.

The black one doesn't sound too bad...paint problem no big deal, how bad has it been beaten & modded?

Actually it's been taken care of. Has new brakes and a nice sound system. I know Brandon doesn't beat his cars. Spritied driving yes but nothing like me. LOL!

Back