• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#1878 Under the knife again

So here is the fiber glass mock dash, which will be made out of carbon once it has been trimmed and fitted into the car.

977730_10100381107101015_2114711737_o.jpg

Got to see the mock dash in person today, and even though it is just a mock dash, it looks hell of a lot better than the picture.

Also, the carbon fiber for the door panels, rear speaker decklid, and the separator panel between the trunk and the interior cabin was laid out, vacuum bagged, and ready to be cut/shaped.

424673_101528821300&.jpg

I can't thank my friends who are making my ideas come to reality, even though some of them are always puzzled to see a Contour going through a transformation as such.

Mani
I was going to beg you for your address for when i might be in Ottawa for medical tests I MIGHT DROP BY
TO SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL CAR ... BUT after seeing that "device" near your garage door I'mma kinda scared...lol

Seriously I am just amazed by all the work your putting into the car outstanding!!!!
so wish i had the money to install a 3L in my mercSVT...sigh

Back