• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

17x9??????

svtfan22

CEG'er
I've been looking for new wheels for my new csvt and I saw a set of chrome fsvt. Well I'm in love but I can't find them anywhere so I was wondering if the mustang svt wheels would fit on the contour:confused: Mostly I'm concerned about the width of the wheels. If any one can help I would appreciate it, thanks

I've been looking for new wheels for my new csvt and I saw a set of chrome fsvt. Well I'm in love but I can't find them anywhere so I was wondering if the mustang svt wheels would fit on the contour:confused: Mostly I'm concerned about the width of the wheels. If any one can help I would appreciate it, thanks

fitting and looking retarded are completely different.

Width and Back spacing would be the concern, they stick way outside the body. You are correct with the fact that they are the same bolt pattern.

Pretty much what I thought, they would stick out and look retarded but I thought that I would give it a shot. Ok then who has suggestions for chrome rims that resemble the fsvt ones? Again thanks

Back