• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

11/22 Hooters Meet, Saugus, MA

Had a great time with y'all. Thanks for the good cheer. Thank you Jay and Robin for your hospitality. :cool:

I support the Chinese food meet. Let's get that rolling.

Also, is anyone going to the New England Auto Show in Boston?

Had a great time with y'all. Thanks for the good cheer. Thank you Jay and Robin for your hospitality. :cool:

I support the Chinese food meet. Let's get that rolling.

Also, is anyone going to the New England Auto Show in Boston?

Glad you could come out! Also glad you just made the clearance cutoff with our ceilings. :)

I'm down for the Chinese food meet. Why not?

And I'm definitely going to the Auto Show. I think I meeting up with a buddy of mine, but, I'm all for meeting up with more people, too.

all right guys. I blurted out Wind Tiki without fully considering it first. I need to go eat there again before deciding it's an appropriate place for our rowdy antics. Last I remember, it was a quieter family-casual restaurant. The food is delicious though.

I will be at the Auto Show on Sunday 12/7 with my dad.

all right guys. I blurted out Wind Tiki without fully considering it first. I need to go eat there again before deciding it's an appropriate place for our rowdy antics. Last I remember, it was a quieter family-casual restaurant. The food is delicious though.

I'll be tied to the lady that weekend...

(well, the lady will probably be tying me to the couch... but same thing)

Glad you could come out! Also glad you just made the clearance cutoff with our ceilings. :)...

Yes, I noticed that. Good thing. Don't want to end up like Fletch. :cool: :laugh:

75.jpg
http://www.chevychasecentral.com/fletch/dvdimages/75.jpg

With this bunch, it would be the Break Wind Tiki. :laugh:

Back