• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

10th SVT to come home soon.

Im afraid to ask but you crack me up.

This going to be another 3l project?

Yeah....well im thinking of a 3L turbo but Im not sure at the moment. If I dont do the turbo itll be a 3L for sure.

That guy is a d-bag. Have your dad get it for ya. If you need paypal assistance I will do it if you pass the $ to me.....

Thanks bro I really appreciate it. You are more than just a friend buddy!

ANyone care to enlighten me?

What Tyler said. Ive been going after this car for 3 months now.

When I called him and gave him my offer he accepted. I told him I was driving down from central FL that same week. Before I drove down I called to ask what time would be good to pick it up. He suddenly forgot that he had settled on a price. He wanted an extra 200 for "dealer fees". He said he thought I knew about them. So I would have driven all that way and then he wouldnt have given me the keys unless I gave him the extra amount. On top of this, the guy is a complete douche. He snaps an attitude like a HS sophomore chick. I snap right back.:laugh:

Theres more...Sam could probably sum it up better. The guy is probably the most difficult person Ive ever tried to do a transaction with.

I went to see the car when he first listed it. He wanted 900. I offered him 600 he said he couldnt do it. I said ok fine 900 which is still a deal. After he said there was dealer fees and taxes that he couldnt go around it came out to 12xx.xx. I told him 1200 out the door because I can still justify this price. He called me the next day trying to add another $67.00 I then proceeded to tell him to fuc off in a nice way.

Where is it?

Its in my warehouse at this time tomorrow

Near sam (south FL), he has gone out and spoke with the guy and saw the car.

Ive seen the car in person and it looks great. Has a few scratches but nothing major. 92k miles, 3 owners, virginia car its whole life.

Back