• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

10 years!

Yeah - they are on my home computer yet. We were parked at the diner reprezent'n the gangsta side of CEG with BiG cHrOmE!
Hey Joe pm me those pics or post em I want em for my pic archives

looks like the trailer handles and grips well too :D

joking aside, you did ALOT of work and it all looks amazing now.

Hahaha, I get what you are saying :D.

Thanks for appreciating it - I like having it :cool:

That is sweet blu like the set up. You had sum good mods there and sum not so good lol. You still got the car and trailer

Yep, I still have the car and trailer ;).

Car is getting the hood repainted and the front bumper is getting some repair work and painting done too :cool:. Getting ready for next years car show season a little early....

Have not seen egplnt trailer with the TV yet, I need to check that out... What would be bad ass is if you could get it lic for use with passengers and be able to drink and ride in that while playing games. THAT, would be the bomb diggity.

Thanks for the bump spammer ;)

I just got my car back from having some body parts fixed and re-sprayed last week. The car hasn't looked this good in over 7 years :drool:. Fixed chips and fresh paint on the hood. The front bumper has been damaged sinced 2004 when I bottomed out with it and cracked some of the molded sections, that combined with mirko rubbing, scrapes, and rock chips the bumer wasn't really "show" worthy anymore so that got ground out/epoxied/filled/ and painted too.

I use to take a sharpie marker before each car show and "touch up" all the rock chips on the front end of my car :blackeye:. It would take your eye away from the bright white chips everywhere, but it was bad :eek:.

I don't have any good before shots but I'm sure people noticed that the hood and bumper were different colors compared to the car and the bumper cracks/scrapes/chips were really noticeable. The other pics are on my other computer, but here are some pre-paint pics:

PICT0028.jpg

PICT0030.jpg

PICT0026.jpg

PICT0033.jpg

Definitely my favorite pre-98. Thought you had a Mirko blue fuz?

probably only uses it for shows.

For now my daily driver mirko is off as well as my "show only" mirko. After going through ALL that work to repair and repaint the bumper I would hate to have a bunch of mirko scratches. I need to line the inside of mine with felt before they go back on.

Thanks for liking my Contour. Yes, the speedo only goes to 130mph YOOOO :laugh:. No need for any more numbers on there that you will never use :rolleyes: :D.

I'm sorry to let you down with the calendar pictures. Just didn't make time to get out and hunt for new picture places. :(

Back