• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

08 Hyundai Genesis

I don't think it's fair to judge the interior yet at all. Thse shots have electical tape covering a bunch of the interior surfaces. This is a test mule in disguised form. Based on the interior of the Azera, the new Santa Fe and the Sonata I think it's a safe bet the interior will continue in Hyundai's surrent trnd of being better with new models. It looks to have an iDrive type control in the dash like BMW uses.

Oh wow! I didn't even notice the electrical tape. Yay for 3am posts. I'll reserve my opinion till I can see it with better pics then.

It's not bad. But it just doesn't quite do it for me. Could be a hell of sleeper, though. Esp. with that V8? Nobody will see it coming.

Saw one at the dealership a week or so ago. Pretty sharp car with decent stats for short money.

Yeah I really hope people get behind this car because it should be a class leader while being the cheapest in its class. I know people will get behind the Genesis Coupe regardless.

Back