• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#0474 Is alive once again!

not long for mine to go either im about to start another job 1/10 of a mile from my new house

i can ride my mini chopper to work
park contour and put 3l in
congrats on the 3l how does she run?
she is still running a little off at the moment but she needs to have some tuning done and needs all of this yr old gas run out of it. Acting like it wants to run a little on the warm side as well. going to put a tstat in it and an autometer temp guage. I havent driven it yet but OB1 said earlier today when he took it out that she is slowly coming alive so its getting better!:cool:

Some general pics from today.
Me robbing parts from my car for Trey's! :nonono:
100_3174.jpg

I spent some time on Ryans car today b/c I've had it far too long so i just basically drove Trey's car today.
100_3186.jpg

100_3188.jpg

100_3187.jpg

Like Trey said its running a bit warm but its running better the more I drive it. There were a couple of times today when it broke traction as i rolled into the throttle, I think he is going to be happy.

Somehow my ratio of T-Red to black SVT's has gotten out of whack.

Last edited:
Like Trey said its running a bit warm but its running better the more I drive it. There were a couple of times today when it broke traction as i rolled into the throttle, I think he is going to be happy.

Somehow my ratio of T-Red to black SVT's has gotten out of whack.

This is for you!
allhail.gif

Just wait til you drive it! I'll be expecting some of that HJ action that other guy was talking about! :)

Awsome man, glad to see my car again, Lemme know when you are done with it and we will schedule me picking it up

Running great. I haven't driven it far but I was gonna try to take it to work & back today or tomorrow. I'll drive Trey's car one day too. Looks like I'll be driving a different tour everyday this week.

glad to see it's running again trey. it looked so pitiful on that trailer. I wanna see it when OB's done. I can't wait til OB gets to do mine. As always OB never lets us down.

glad to see it's running again trey. it looked so pitiful on that trailer. I wanna see it when OB's done. I can't wait til OB gets to do mine. As always OB never lets us down.

No he dosent ever let us down. I am going to obs this sunday to get vader, he fixed it all up like I knew he would.

dont know what your plans are or anything but i'll be down on sat morning to get the car if your close enought to stop by or something. I'll be down all day we have lca's to install on it among other things! As always your right though Ob1 is the man and has helped me out big time on this one. I will reccommend him to any and everyone that is looking to do a 3l swap! He went above and beyond for me on this one and I owe him!

Back