• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out '02 Cougar - 35th Anniversary Edition

99Mystique ATX

Hard-core CEG'er
I posted this over on NECO but figured I'd throw it up over here as well in case anyone here needed any cougar parts. The shell is gone as are a number of parts from people on here, NECO and locally. Here is a list of some of the major stuff I have left. All items are located in Penfield, NY but I work in Corning, NY so I could bring parts there if someone was interested.

Sunroof - Works perfectly, complete assembly. SOLD

Automatic Transmission - SOLD Locally

AEM Short Ram Intake - SOLD

Aftermarket gas cap - SOLD

Hood scoop - SOLD

Steering wheel with airbag - SOLD

ATX Pedals and dead pedal. SOLD

Steering Column with key - This is in fine shape, includes key or can remove cylinder for you. Asking $50 shipped.

DSC04931.jpg

V6/ATX PCM - I only have the one key for it so you'd have to have your keys programmed. Asking $20 shipped.

DSC04932.jpg

Instrument Cluster - Works just fine, could use a good cleaning but plastic cover is in good shape. SOLD

01-02 Grilles - All tabs in good shape. Emblems have some minor peeling, good to repaint body color. SOLD

Pair of 01-02 Headlights. These are in nice shape and I went ahead and cleaned them up a bit. All tabs are in tact and they work just fine. SOLD

Door Panels - SOLD

HVAC/Radio Trim pieces - Both of these are in good shape. SOLD

Sun visors - In good shape, could use to be cleaned. Includes clips and covers. SOLD

Map Light Trim - In nice shape for a car with sunroof. SOLD

17" Wheels - These aren't in bad shape but will more than likely need to be repainted unless someone likes the blue on them. 3 of the 4 tires are Nexen 215/50's with about 8/32nd's left and one is a mismatched continental with about 4/32nd's. SOLD Locally

Please feel free to make me an offer on items. I am more than willing to combine items to save on shipping. I can also get more pics of any items as needed.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back