• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Valentines Day

yeah white FTW.

as it was stated before..
pink=friends or i want your **** but i am too chicken to say/do anything about it so please flaunt all the guys you are fuggin around in front of me so i can become really depressed, even though she knows deep down inside you want her she wont make the first move.

red=love or i am a psycho and even though we have only known each other for 3 days you are the love of my life and i cant live without you, look i tattooed your name across my chest.

yellow=same as pink but you are so afraid of rejection that you don't even want her to know that you have even the slightest feelings for her. or look at me i will spend money on you and expect nothing in return because i drool on myself when i think about you.

White= LETS GET IT ON!!!!! or hey if you don't realize that these flowers mean i want to launch my heat seeking moisture missile in your direction, you are a dumb **** and i shouldn't waste my time with you, but you are hot and would look awesome gobbling my knob so i have to keep trying.

Ya know Elky, we carry lingerie in white which would last a lot longer than the flowers and probably cost about the same or less ;)

Rick

PM me if you want info and a discount code.

yeah white FTW.
White= LETS GET IT ON!!!!! or hey if you don't realize that these flowers mean i want to launch my heat seeking moisture missile in your direction, you are a dumb **** and i shouldn't waste my time with you, but you are hot and would look awesome gobbling my knob so i have to keep trying.

lmao! Elky you are GOD! :laugh:

Dang, this is *so* useful! <copying text to hard drive> I'm so clueless in the flower shop -- this is the ultimate man's guide to flowers.

pink=friends or i want your **** but i am too chicken to say/do anything about it so please flaunt all the guys you are fuggin around in front of me so i can become really depressed, even though she knows deep down inside you want her she wont make the first move.

red=love or i am a psycho and even though we have only known each other for 3 days you are the love of my life and i cant live without you, look i tattooed your name across my chest.

yellow=same as pink but you are so afraid of rejection that you don't even want her to know that you have even the slightest feelings for her. or look at me i will spend money on you and expect nothing in return because i drool on myself when i think about you.

1. fith

Acronym for the phrase "Füçkèd In The Head"

Are you fith?

I thought my company blocked a lot of crap. I know I can't check powerball numbers since is considered gambling.

Back