• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'07 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

I see water spots....lol...jk. That looks real nice...

Well, if I make it...this will be the Mustang that comes with me.

front2.jpg

front.jpg

sparkles.jpg

so, like, Mike and I are pretty sure we're going to be there for Saturday. (I'm gonna explode with excitement) Friday and Sunday will be our driving days.

This thread is 13 pages for me. I skimmed. From what I can see, we just need to pay LUCA for the food. Am I correct on that?

pretty much, in the past there has been a donation box for food money.

Also since no one else has contacted me about the hotel room it goes to mike and kim if everything work out for them, if not I will post about it again

so, like, Mike and I are pretty sure we're going to be there for Saturday. (I'm gonna explode with excitement) Friday and Sunday will be our driving days.

This thread is 13 pages for me. I skimmed. From what I can see, we just need to pay LUCA for the food. Am I correct on that?

Where's that damn dancing banana smiley again ?!?! Glad to hear you're makin' the trip down . Are ya bringin' the SVT or the Cougar ??? Maybe the GL ?

Christine is in charge of the food $$$ - 10 beans a day/person , IIRC . Is that right , Christine ?

Don't forget to bring a silly hat !!

I cant wait. Too bad i wont have the car painted by then. Never really got the ball rolling on that one and i dont want to go broke quite yet lol. But i have a new plan that i still have to work out the details on.

unf unf
we are now registered.

Man, I just read about the 40th anniversary of the Cougar. It would have been kinda nice to bring my Cougar, but frankly, I'm not up for driving two cars out there. The Cougar isn't really ready for a long distance trip right now, nor is she very clean. no biggy.

Can't wait!!

edit: I think Mike's parents have some silly hats we can borrow, so I'll have to look into that. The only silly hat we really have is Mike's do-rag from the Dominican. lol

Last edited:
Yeah!! Mike and Kimmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Well, I am going, cleared it with the boss. Now, I am trying to get my real boss to come with. ;)

Back