• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Battery Relocation kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dis block (3in 4out)
200amp Circuit breaker for the trunk
2 battery terminals
25ft of wire loom
25ft of wire see below
terminal rings
4 fuses
zip ties

Prices $125 for the 0/1 Gauge or $90 for the 4gauge this is the price shipped to the 48 states. Canada and other locations is more. More wire is available in the 4 gauge. If you need more wire then let me know and ill get you a price.

They will go out in groups of 3 thats the only way to get the discounts.

Put your name on the list then when there is 3 in a group or more I will pm you with paypal instructions.

4 Gauge
#1 Tricker
#2 Foxslayer
#3 99cougar

I'll have the money Wednesday (or so the fed. government tells me :) )

Question first tho...it may have already been asked in the thread somewhere...is there a "How-to" for this?

what kit is that?? i had ordered the "lunchbox" kit a while back. My box was red though...and I didn't really car for the quality of the whole thing. i went for an optima bracket and battery and was satisfied. It probably was my stupididty, but that kit never felt real sturdy to me. Whereas the optima i could pull on it till i ripped the floor pan out of the trunk before it gave way.

i bought the box and mounting brackets and everything from a local performance shop for $100. this better be good stuff!

Its a kit that I put together. Wire quaility far surpasses almost any other kit you can buy.

Ok count me in for that last spot, it's for the 0 gauge correct?

BTW, what are most people doing for boxes and where are you guys getting them?

Yes its for the Zero gauge.

I used a marine box from walmart bolted to the floor of the trunk.

PM's will go out about payment in the next 24 hrs or soo

Last edited:
I was thinking of picking up a black plastic box from my work and then using some long bolts that go through the floor and utilize the stock hold down bracket inside that box. Think that would work?

PM's have been sent. Anyone else interested has until everyone has paid if they want it for $115

Ladies and Gents,
Everyone in the current group has paid. If you would like to jump in you can get the unit for the discounted price of $115 until 3/28/07 at 9:00 am EST. after that price goes up to normal cost

Sorry I was super busy at work and the place we get all of our stuff closes at 3pm. Ill try to get on it tomm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back