• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Battery Relocation kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got everything for the 0/1 gauge kits today. Im gonna put everything together and take pics and ship them tomm.

Can't do anything until there is 3 people unless you wanna spend the same amount as the 0/1 for a 4 gauge kit

DSC01203.jpg

DSC01204.jpg

DSC01202.jpg

The only way its this cheap is if 3 people get the same kit.

You only need one more person :)
Or buy 2 yourself and brapple will get the other one. Then sell it at a later date. Otherwise i can sell you one but its gonna be more money

the 4 gauge would be perfect for you seeing that you have no mods :laugh: hint hint

yes yes... but notice the (yet) :crazy:

I am planning on (hopefully) getting the turbo from burrita as well.. which is why I am asking. I also plan on doing some audio upgrading in the future..

People leaped onto the 0/1 gauge.. and haven't really looked @ the 4gauge.. is why I was asking..

IMHO, 4awg would only be for a stipped 'tour. 2awg minimum for a stock contour. 0awg for a tour with a decent stereo and power everything.

Just my .02

BP

Just so you know.

I had a 92 SHO with a Relocated battery using 4 gauge. BTW the SHO Starter pulls 120amps. Also had a Elemental designs Nine.1 and Nine.4 as well as a ton of other electronic devices. Zero Issues over 2 years. Also the current owner has the same setup and has for over a year and a half.

Soo 3.5 years in a car that pulls more power to get started than any CONTOUR on the road. Just some food for thought :)

i'm starting to think that i should have gotten the 0/1 gauge when i had the chance. my system wont stay the way it is for too long. i have alpine 5x7's all around and come summer, theres gonna be more...

i'm starting to think that i should have gotten the 0/1 gauge when i had the chance. my system wont stay the way it is for too long. i have alpine 5x7's all around and come summer, theres gonna be more...

well I will switch to the 0/1 gauge also I guess if there is one more ... I don't see what 4 wouldn't be ok thought ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back