• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hope you're happy LUCA.

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
P2030002.jpg

:laugh: I had to clean mine off to drive to work this morning, but when i'm just under 10 minutes away from the place my boss called and told me he is sick as all hell. so I had to turn around and drive back. Not bad drive through the snow though! I think the 1 1/2 hours I had on the road this morning was the longest I've ever driven the car.

Oh and its two tone now...

:cry: Sorry 'bout that Glenn.

Mine is tucked away too, dry and clean in the garage.

I'm happy :laugh: actually it was out having some fin in the snow last night and this morning I didn't have any snow frozen on my car ...

I'm happy :laugh: actually it was out having some fin in the snow last night and this morning I didn't have any snow frozen on my car ...

I didn't get to try out my new snows. It started to melt before I could get out. Next time. Hopefully there will be a good snowfall, none of this light dusting crap.

LOL!

I see a garage in the photo, why isn't your car in there?

Tell her that your car is more rare and that it should go in the garage.
Oh, never mind, since the Magnum sits out, so will yours. :(

I wish I had a picture of it. It's painted some shade of Cadillac red. All it needs to be finished is the interior to be put it. It's pretty nice. If it gets done and nicer out, maybe that'll go to a meet instead of my Contour. :eek:

Back