• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Best Modded Contours

Well yes and no. You can also get a pre-98 hood and get a lip spoiler separate and then mount the spoiler to the trunk. The pre-98 trunks are all the same on every trim level. Ford only decided to add the lip spoiler on the pre-98 SE editions. But like I said you can add a lip spoiler to any pre-98 trunk. You just need to drill holes etc. I had a body shop do this for me. These lip spoilers tend to be hard to find. I have been to one of the largest scrap yards in the country (Harry's U-Pull-it) many times and have only found 2 lip spoilers. One is the one that is on my car and I found another on my last visit. It is an extra one so I'm going to sell it.

PM me with a price on it please.

That is a Custom SVT Cobra bumper made for the Contour.Only a few made..I believe a place in North FL made the few that were ever produced.

No. Drerok, an old CEGer who did several custom kits for his contour molded that all urethane bumper. It's one of a kind.

Dunno who the owner is, but the white one gets my vote! :drool:
Picture_044.jpg

No. Drerok, an old CEGer who did several custom kits for his contour molded that all urethane bumper. It's one of a kind.

Im just telling what he told me..His car was forsale on Ebay a few months back and asked him about the bumper and he said a place had made it.One of a kind yes.But i do believe he said a few others were supposed to be produced not sure.Dont really care really.Dont take it into Offense.

that molded rear bumper looks okay but it just looks incomplete with the taillights cutoff so fast like that. the ideal IMO is still the molded center with the pre98 :)

Maybe speed demon isn't on the boards anymore, not sure. All I know is that his car was an SE, ATX. The front bumper if memory serves was the very first one sold from what would become the Andys Auto Sport kit, back when we were having a group buy done. (The only GB I know of that went even worse than the cf EVO style hood one) I know Matt was in the process of doing a lot more to the car, I'm just not sure what or what the progress is on it. Somewhere there's some pretty sweet shots of it at night with a ring of fire around it.

Back