• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MSDS Header Sale (Feb)

I have a Trubendz aluminum Y-Pipe that I'll be replaceing w/the MSDS one so my setup is basically protected from the elements (SS Borla).

What do you think it would be worth?

marty just called me back...order put in! So besides the manifold gasket, should I replace anything else? I just had my precats replaced a year ago so I think everything should still be useable...

Ordered mine today! But he never told me the total! :crazy: I forgot to ask for it too. :) Anyways, I just got the headers with the ceramic coating!

Me too. Marty actually told me to get the other stuff locally, and make my own MIL eliminators. HOw about that. An honest businessman. So refreshing, I highly recommend doing business with this guy.

marty just called me back...order put in! So besides the manifold gasket, should I replace anything else? I just had my precats replaced a year ago so I think everything should still be useable...

check the condition of the studs and nuts, if any are in poor shape replace those also, when I get to installing mine I am installing all new hardware and gaskets ...

Me too. Marty actually told me to get the other stuff locally, and make my own MIL eliminators. HOw about that. An honest businessman. So refreshing, I highly recommend doing business with this guy.

Amen! Marty is one of the most honest people I've done business with. Not to mention, he VOLUNTEERS a set of headers & y-pipe each year for Spring Zing! A very upstanding businessman indeed! :cool:

Mark

Does Marty charge your card immediantly when you place the order, or will he charge the card in 2 weeks after it is coated and ready to ship out!?!? I am just curious because it hasn't been taking out of my debit account... not even a pending purchase which usually shows up right away... anybody know!?!?

Welp. Missed the GB on these. I had to wait for my tax return because of a deal I made with the wife, AND ... I've been audited (more information requested) for the 6th time in 7 years.

Yay! I get to stick it to the IRS yet AGAIN!

Anyone get theirs or a tracking # yet? Should be shipping out soon.
rant on... called today (tomorrow will be four weeks since i ordered ) said he hasnt recieved them back from coater,would ship when he got them so it could be 5 weeks or more since i ordered before i recieve mine, grr i want to start my 3L swap....rant off.
They probably sold more than normal with the sale and all so shipping is probably delayed because of it, sux tho

He certainly picked the right season to do it. I bet he'd sell more if he waited till March when more people had their tax returns back.

I still haven't got mine either, but I need it asap because my 3L is getting held up by the headers. I guess I just have to wait patiently.

I just got mine today after a 3 week wait without even being coated. I talked to him on the phone the other day and he said that he's just had so many orders that they're just backed up in getting everything where they need to be.

I should have ordered mine earlier! I didn't know it was going to take over 5 weeks! I should call and find out if mine have even been shipped yet!

Marty is a good guy though, he is just swamped.

i ordered mine on feb 27 and they shipped them March 16th still waitin for the delivery guy to knock on my door

i didnt even get a shipping number and i'm to busy to call them, marty and i have been playin phone take and leaving messages

Back