• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

good paying part time jobs?

yamaha racer 686

Hard-core CEG'er
wanna know of some good paying part time jobs becuase the one i have isnt cutting it. i dont get many hours and not payed the best. plus i need to pay my car off along with saving money for performance parts and that turbo kit!

Pick up a news paper and give the want ads a look through, or...I don't want to suggest this...but see if Burger King or McDonalds is hiring.

Pizza delivery FTW!!! :laugh: I made so much $$$ when I used to do this it was sick. More than they paid me for substitute teaching.:nonono: My wife still delivers a few days a week because the pay is so good.

ive had alot of jobs and god dammit im still a window shoppa

ive had alot of jobs and god dammit im still a window shoppa

dude i work at sears
i get paid commision im a part timer ive only had one small check it was only 300 dollars for like 40 hours no im sorry 35.
but if you dont wanna do that you can be cashier guy and they start you off at like 7 75 maybe 8 if your lucky.
umm where do you live ?
giant doesnt pay that bad and its weekly check homie so you can bull shyt them ont he app
say you got experience and that you work at places like walmart and junk and then put your familys phone numbers so they can speak wisely of you.
that should get you 8 or 8.50 an hour
bob evans is also good famz.. yo you get a steady check you pic the days you wanna work the scedual doesnt change at all unless you request it.
umm lets
dont work at walmart there boogee :censored: :censored:
kmart is ok.
pizza delivery is good i think but you gatta know your way around you know?

but yea dude where do you live im in the exton area
i would recommend sears though if your 18 sign up for hard ware you get paid commision on everything.
if not you can try electronics if you get hours it wont matta youll get started at 7 bucks i beleave and if you sell a 3 dollar tv you get 50 bucks out of it. you know and if you dont get to sell shyt you get to watch tv for 6 hours or somthign.
oh yea btw you get started on training pay you get paid 8 bucks an hour dude
i hope i helped you out main

lol oh yea become a rent acop at the mall these fake as cops get llike 975
an hours homie

Last edited by a moderator:
State lifeguard for NY, I got $10.35/hr with a minimum 38 hours a week. Plus you are allowed at max to work 40 minutes out of each hour. And you get a great tan.

If you know anything about bikes, Dick's sporting goods...

Around here, the guys that do pizza delivery make good $$$ as do those that work at car washes...

hmm so far pizza delivery is looking good im looking through the paper right now.

delivery seems fun and exciting i dont think i can get bored!

life guarding seems good too.

Pick up a news paper and give the want ads a look through, or...I don't want to suggest this...but see if Burger King or McDonalds is hiring.

lol i work at mcdonalds!!!! worst place to work ever..they dont give you good pay at all. Im 16 and work 40+ hours a week and go to high school. looking to go to somewhere like walmart. around here the base pay they give you is about $8 an hour. not to bad for part time.

dude i work at sears
i get paid commision im a part timer ive only had one small check it was only 300 dollars for like 40 hours no im sorry 35.
but if you dont wanna do that you can be cashier guy and they start you off at like 7 75 maybe 8 if your lucky.
umm where do you live ?
giant doesnt pay that bad and its weekly check homie so you can bull shyt them ont he app
say you got experience and that you work at places like walmart and junk and then put your familys phone numbers so they can speak wisely of you.
bob evans is also good famz.. yo you get a steady check you pic the days you wanna work the scedual doesnt change at all unless you request it.
umm lets
kmart is ok.

i would recommend sears though if your 18 sign up for hard ware you get paid commision on everything.
if not you can try electronics if you get hours it wont matta youll get started at 7 bucks i beleave and if you sell a 3 dollar tv you get 50 bucks out of it. you know and if you dont get to sell shyt you get to watch tv for 6 hours or somthign.

an hours homie

Good ideas there ... but punctuation is your friend , young Skywalker (as is spell check) ;) .

Don't take it the wrong way , BTW ...

Well, pick up the new paper or drive around and look for "Now Hiring" or Help Wanted" signs. I don't really know what's down in your area...so those are my only suggestions.

Try the dealer.

I work as a tagger at the dealer. I move vehicles as they are brought in for service. Put paper floor mat in, seat cover, window tag, and move it somewhere else in the parking lot. Pump old oil into a recycling machine and take out tires. Even better yet, drive cars for hours on the clock. Fun (at least for me).

Pay is okay. Looking at about 50 cents above minimum but....

I get a bonus at about once a month,

We're always eating something that the dealer payed for,

discounts on cars (new and used), parts, and services,

summer and Christmas parties,

and a very relaxed working environment.

The dealer may not treat the customer always the best (although we should) but they sure know how to take care of the employees.

yeah i got a list of places im gonna hit up

i live in dealer ally becuase we have the manhiem auto auction right up the street so dealers out to wazooo. but i cant work till after 3 which is a bumer

Somedays I don't start work until 3 p.m Usually like 3-7 or 7-3. But I don't know about dealers down there.

My schedule has been very flexable and stays the same.

best part time job you could ever get is some sort of food service. i mean like waiter at a restaurant or something. cash tips all night long. you can most likely score something too at a place like perkins or something.

dude i work at sears
umm where do you live ?
umm lets
kmart is ok.

an hours homie

I dont recommend 'bull shyting' on your applications. A) its against the law B) Some employers actually call to reference....

Back