• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hmm what do we have here?

I know i sanded too much away. I give the bezel about a 6 out of 10. It has to be at that angle for a double din to fit in the contour. It looks good in the car

Its a easy fix. The radio bezel is removeable soo I sanded it down then when i check the level it was off and at that point i just wanted to have a radio in the car. I know i have to take it out either to add the navi or to sell it. So one way it will get fix the other way it won't

it looks like you took a huge dump in your interior and fashioned parts out of it with your hands and then spray painted it black. hahahhaaaaaaaaaaa

It looks OK, but I don't think it was worth the fingers you lost in the process..........

DSC01189.jpg

I suddenly have a taste for a large Chili with cheese and onion from Wendy's.......

How about Bezel V3.0

How about Bezel V3.0

DSC01242.jpg

I'mt trying to find a paint that matches as close to the stock color as possible. right not its flat black no clear, the version before was semi-gloss and to glossy. I might try to clear the flat maybe it will slightly gloss it up a bit?

must have been a pita to extend those hvac connections.

hopefully you don't punch the screen with a violent shift.

the upper right corner needs to be fixed. it looks like an oops!

Last edited:
Back