• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Arizona CSVT'S !!

I've heard it's a good automotive school. While I do enjoy working on my own car (usually) as well as other CDW-27 cars, I really don't like working on other cars (example: my wifes Intrepid).

I'm definetlt ready to hear all the my other car back home bull**** I hear alot of that being in the Navy, hell I'm saying it myself lol. It dosen't bother me too much it's easy to tell when someone is just talking and when they really have something worth talking about.

The biggest reason I'm going to UTI in Az is because I can use my benefits from the military to help pay for the school it'll cover about half the cost.

I might be up for that. It's still a ways out there, so I'm waiting and seeing. I've just been trying to get my car finished up before aug 31st :)

It still kicks me that the date (31st) for that conflicts with the West Coast Prowl or whatever it is. There's a couple guys from back east that are talking about driving out to Cali for it as a return gesture to the guys on this side of the country that drive way east every year for Cougarfest, so I really would like to go there for it. Not counting out the Focus thing out totally, as I am due to make my LAST car payment late next month and renew the tags and such, but I'd like to go to NorCal if I can, I've never been there.

Saw a black SVT with E1s at 4:00 pm at the 101 off ramp and like Glendale, coulda been Bethany Home road.

Did you notice if it had OEM rims or black ones?

I saw a silver CSVT westbound on the 101 this morning.

what's up guys ? damn it's been awhile, im job hunting alot lately, got an issue with the contour. me and my gramma went to mexico wed and thursday, drove the tour to get the rental and parked it, well my dad had obviously been in the car but hadn' driven it (i had the only key) but now the ****in thing wont start.... im going in about 30 mins to get a new battery, and if that isn't it. i am dumbfounded... checked all the fuses, and splices that i fixed when i got it back from being car jacked and wouldn't start, but everything looks fine, everythings tight and no blown fuses, so im assuming he may of left the door ajar or the lights on doing whatever thehell he was doing and just drained the battery, i hooked it up to jump it with the renta, and even used a little battery charger with no luck. but im hoping that that battery is just soo dead it wont take a charge. all though my lights (HID's) seem to work etc. i just can't think of what else it can be..

when i click it over into AUXILERY mode you know how you can usually hear your fuel pump cycle, well mine stops after like 1/2 a second and the factory "alarm light" blinks really fast, any ideas ? i'll let you know when i get back from getting a new battery if that worked or not :shrug: :mad: :help:

i think i may have figured out what is wrong, I noticed my passenger door wont open from the out side. i think my dad may have been trying to open the door while it was locked and busted it, which in turn locked the PATS system that disables the car from being started without a "coded key" well i dunno how or wtf that means so im gonn have to contact ford to see what i need to do and how much it's going to cost. Either way my dads' paying for it. that's bull-sh*t! :mad:

anyone have any idea how to unlock it ?

Well enough the cars been getting pretty close to over heating as of late. I did a fluid flush yesterday, hoping that was the cause.

Maybe, with the colant change its a lot better but still not perfect. And it only over heats on the freeway with the ac on.

It has 66540 miles. Adn yeah I weary of the water pump. I'll check the thermo before I change the water pump.

Damn, my 98 has 73k, and i thought i had one of the lowest milaged babied svts around here... you and scott both are around the same milage per year as me considering the year difference

Back