• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ohio Contour's

hmm its funny now all the ohio are coming out of the wallpaper...I am def down for spring zing...But hopefully we can get something together before then or even after.

spring zing beeeotch

spring zing beeeotch

I am down to do whatever! I live not too far from everything in ohio... I live in Canton Ohio. if we get something going I will try to make it.

We should get a meet going in the spring time. I am storing my svt for winter and driving the 95SE. I think it would be awsome to have a meet with you guys! Im game

I'm down for something, I'm hoping to make it to spring zing 07, I'm not sure if I can get it off work though.

well, i'll be going to ohio tech. my house is about 15 minutes away

i just checked out their website, they have commercials on the radio all the time too. Looks like a pretty cool place, good luck with school!!!!

Thats about 30-40 minutes away from my place, we will have to get together some time!

i work about 4 mins away from ohio tech........ during the day u will see my SVT at the corner of 40th and Carnegie at Cadillac Music

I would say yes...seems like alot of interest so all we have to do is decide on a place and a time. I thought the camping idea is great, so we need to find a place to camp in central ohio (?) and then decide on a date.

man all you guys are at least 2 hours from me... i believe Im the only contour SVT in mahoning and trumbull county! i seriously have never seen one around since i bought my car 8 months ago... and i had to drive to cleveland to get it! well, i'd be down when it gets warm, i know i dont post much on this site but id like to meet some fellow csvt owners since i know not a one.... ive got a ton of mustang buddies but noone appriciates the 'tour

Back