• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Free Carfax Time **again***

Niiiice!

I'm interested as hell to see this one as my daily CSVT has a "Road & Track" Plaque on the radiator support which has boggled everyone thus far..

1FAFP68G0WK202396

Can you please do the second SVT we purchased last year as well?

1FAFP68G1WK214671

Please email me the links at this address ==> nvmysvt@gmail.com

Much Appreciated :)

Do you have to ask them to put things in your carfax report or what? This report really doesnt tell you much. Its not as detailed with "information" as I had thought a CARFAX was to be. meh. Or maybe this cars history is'nt juicy lol.

Last edited:
2T1BR18EXWC075890

Its my Corolla. I dont think it has ever been carfaxed.... So Im just curious. thats all.

Edit: here is my e-mail...

SiasJJ@gmail.com

Last edited:
Thanks much...

1FMZU73W42UA45826 and 1FMZU73W12ZB13745 should be 2002 Explorers I am possibly going to go look at on Saturday.

Also, just curious what my SVT says... 1FAFP68GXWK183226

soundqsvt at yahoo dot com

You rock!! :cool:

Edit... nevermind on the Explorer information... only one had the tow package I wanted and it was too scratched up for my taste...

Last edited:
hello there,

will you do my bro's car too? it's a mazda 626 cronos... thanks very much in advance. I appreciate it!

vin: 1yvge22c4t5536485

please send to sebastian at ugatha.com

regards,
basti

Hey, if you are still doing the Carfax deal could you please hook me up? Thanks Man!

99 Contour SVT

VIN# 1FAFP68G3XK206430

All the CARFAXES in this post have been answered, I haven't been able to do all of the ones in my PM box and probably won't be able to, so please post future requests within this post. A few things, first of all the carfaxes that weren't replied were either invalid or not coming through at the time. Secondly I may have sent your CARFAX via PM or e-mail regardless of you having posted your e-mail, I really haven't been consistent on that regard and for that I apologize. Finally, I do prefer to reply VIA Private Message function, but if e-mail is a must (treo, black berry, etc.) then post your e-mail in this format

(m4gician AT email.com) just to protect yourselves from spambots.

Okay, well two weeks left (Jan 24th, please try and use this post as much as you can before then)

All the CARFAXES in this post have been answered, I haven't been able to do all of the ones in my PM box and probably won't be able to, so please post future requests within this post. A few things, first of all the carfaxes that weren't replied were either invalid or not coming through at the time. Secondly I may have sent your CARFAX via PM or e-mail regardless of you having posted your e-mail, I really haven't been consistent on that regard and for that I apologize. Finally, I do prefer to reply VIA Private Message function, but if e-mail is a must (treo, black berry, etc.) then post your e-mail in this format

(m4gician AT email.com) just to protect yourselves from spambots.

Okay, well two weeks left (Jan 24th, please try and use this post as much as you can before then)

Hey man wondering if you could do my brothers car. I would appreciate it.
1g1jc1242vm113958

And if you could do mine. Its an SHO 1facp54y4ma235237

Thanks man. Just PM me

Last edited:
Thanks for running mine for me. It's nice to know I have a 1-owner car when I know I am the second owner.. :shrug: It was a Lease vehicle in Georgia for a little over a year before I bought it from the local Ford SVT dealer with 33k miles in 1999.

Also, there haven't been any updates to my Carfax report since the Service Contract I bought with the car expired at 100k miles... That was 5 years and 68k miles ago.

Anyway, thanks again!!

Back