• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

local "contour" junkyard

Smalls

Addicted CEG'er
i took a trip to the yard where ive seen about 5 svt's before. there were tons and tons of contours and cougars. lots of unique parts, but no svt's. if anyone sees anything they want/need just hit me up. im going back tomorrow to pull a wiring harness

i never saw seats like these in a cougar before
jy2.jpg

jy1.jpg

all gold emblems
jy3.jpg

super rare sail panels with the white dots
jy4.jpg

traction control :)
jy5.jpg

factory CD player. the contour that this was in had every option in the book and was untouched until i saw it. sunroof motor is still there. it is a V6 MTX.
jy6.jpg

hahaha it had a BRAND NEW ford MAF sensor, i grabbed the leather wrapped shift knob, some vacuum lines, and other misc engine pieces. i'll probably grab the rear calipers tomorrow because they looked pretty new. that car really had all kinds of bells and whistles on it. i love junkyards :)

jy4.jpg

:shocked:didnt know they are rare but they uuggllyy:eek: :laugh: what yard is this:shrug: I just saw some of these and passed them up for the ones without the white dots

Any chance I could get the plastic around the light switch without any cracked or broken tabs? Mine flies out when I grab 2nd and hangs out by the wires... kinda annoying..

If any of the Contours are high enough off the ground to attack, I'd pay for a correct fog lamp harness from the fog lamps back to the connector C140 under the dask LHS.

Is the traction control switch rare to have? I had it in my Sport but never thought anything of the sort. I thought like, all SVT's would've had untill I was like, into this site for about a few months.

theres about a million of them. what style would you like? 2.5 duratec with the raised white letters?

cheapest non cracked one that fits with the IMRC under it(do the "smooth" ones without the bump fit?) not looking to spend a lot. thanks :)

Back