• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

An all time low

Those wheels look great-- It's more of the moving style with the 'dubs as you'll notice on the Tex. The best VW i've seen with Alphards is the GLI owned by the chic in Chicago (sounds weird but if you are on the 'tex as much as me, and i'm sure Korfu, you may know who i'm talking about)-- Either way I love the car, wish I still had mine..

I think it looks horrible, the wheels in no way match what the car looks like, I would spend that same amount of money on something aftermarket and get something that looks outstanding.

Lol to each their own, these wheels are so wanted. I have had them so little amount of time and already got offers for 1400 w/o tires. For the record they are polished not chrome persay and they are OEM Audi A8 Monoblocks. Honestly I wasnt a huge fan of them to begin with but they have def grown on me. Like i said, if you read, this isnt my last pair of wheels.

so is that the ride height of your car?
I never actually measured but in a straight line i can get away with about 20psi out front and 40 in the rear. I typically run 60 front and rear.
3738706771_3093174c57_o.jpg

Dunno if that helps at all but i was driving through Jersey so it was a bit high.

Back