• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

49's got a new set of wheels

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
As an option anyway. We'll see what I think when I get some rubber on them. I may just use them of special occasions :shrug: I don't know... as I love my current wheels too! However that said these puppies are hard to come by!

goldoverview.jpg

singlegold.jpg

nexttocar.jpg

As a comparison my current wheels...

dscf0541.jpg

holy ???? you finally found some huh? Wanna sell the old wheels?:cool:

Yea thanks to TRicker and Redlineracer12 :cool: The amazing thing is... I think the color will match my Baer brakes :drool:

Your old wheels are some of my favorite wheels ever on a csvt </3

:(

I know I love them too... which is why I'm not selling them. We'll see when I get some rubber on these how they look on the car... but I have a feeling I'm going to be swapping them off every other week :crazy:

just swap yours over:shrug: both sets are 17's right?

Yea but I just got them put on and balanced. Those are my new BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDW tires that I've had for like 2 months? Only road time they got is to SZ. I've had my car parked since then with all the powder coating I've been doing.

Yea but I just got them put on and balanced. Those are my new BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDW tires that I've had for like 2 months? Only road time they got is to SZ. I've had my car parked since then with all the powder coating I've been doing.
40 bucks < 400+ lol

Congrats, I like the wheel and I think on T-red they will look nice. Im getting kinda bored of grey, but I dont know what else would look good. I have seen the picture of the T-Green with gold and im unsure if I would like them. Ill be waiting for the picture of them on. :eek:

did you test fit them before you mounted tires? my 5 spoke svt focus wheels hit the baer calipers and didnt fit

Back